[Fareshares_newsletter] Christmas opening times

Fareshares info at fareshares.org.uk
Sat Dec 14 21:55:48 UTC 2013

Dear Fareshares,

*The Newsletter*

Welcome to the short, sweet no-nonsense fareshares newsletter.

You can find the online version here:
http://fareshares.org.uk/2013/12/14/fareshares-newsletter-december-2013

*Christmas opening times*

The shop will be open on the 21st December, but will close until 9th
January. There is plenty of stock of pretty much everything right now.

*Mince Pies*

We have the most amazing vegan sugar-free mince pies from the Post
Office Bakery 75p each.

http://fareshares.org.uk/files/2013/12/mincepie2s.jpg

*Quinoa back in stock*

We have Quinoa back in stock. Get it while it lasts!

*Other product news*

Dragonly rooibos tea has been discontinued, but we have a replacement
which we'd like feedback on.

The new Infinity and Suma catalogues out in January.

With love from Fareshares Collective!