[Fareshares_newsletter] Reminder: closing until 8th January

Fareshares info at fareshares.org.uk
Mon Dec 15 12:36:40 UTC 2014

A reminder that this week is our last opening until 8th January so do
come in and stock up for the coming cold.

We still have plenty of sugar-free fruit mince pies from OPB as well as
lots of quality Palestinian products on our Solidarity Shelf - they have
beautiful packaging and can be great gifts.

If you have any bulk orders awaiting collection - best come get em by
this Saturday 20th!

Dear Fareshares subscriber.

Fareshares will be closed for the 2 full weeks of the December/January
bank holidays so please remember to stock up on your seasonal needs
soon, the last opening day before the break is 20th December!

>From 11th December, amongst other things we'll be getting in the
following seasonal specials:

- A full stock of Zaytoun products
- Vegan fruit mince
- Vegan mince pies from Old Post Office Bakery
- Vegan Xmas puddings
- Sweet chestnuts (yummm)
- Bagged mixed nuts
- Yogi teas blend

Within financial reason we'll also try to get extra of our normal products.

See you soon!

The Fareshares Volunteers.

--
Fareshares Food Coop