[FlyingBrickAnnouncements] Fwd: new video on Mumia

Megan Osborn mrosborn1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 19:35:07 UTC 2010

Yes, our house, The Black Hand would be interested! I'm assuming a copy is
floating around right now? Please let me know and we'll plan a showing of it
before the 9th!

Thanks,
Megan

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 10:56 PM, Nathan Stickel <incoherentnickle at gmail.com
> wrote:

>  Hey Flying Brickers! You are currently receiving messages in a Non-Digest
> Form. If you'd like to receive messages compacted into one e-mail a day,
> just visit your listserv homepage and change your settings to the Digest
> Version. Questions? Just ask! <br/> <br/>
>
> I am really into this, and you should tell them that South Central and The
> Black Hand might also be interested in doing this. There is also a new queer
> house in town apparently that might be up for it, but I don't know if they
> have a name yet. Also Malory and Nic's house?
>
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 7:45 PM, christie <grimmauld12 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hey Flying Brickers! You are currently receiving messages in a Non-Digest
>> Form. If you'd like to receive messages compacted into one e-mail a day,
>> just visit your listserv homepage and change your settings to the Digest
>> Version. Questions? Just ask! <br/> <br/>
>> Sorry to send two emails in a night out, but what do people think
>> about this?  I know it's soon but I think we should do it.
>> Christie

Megan Osborn
George Mason University
Psi Chi President, 2008-09