[FlyingBrickAnnouncements] Next volunteer meeting

Pathe16mm pathe16mm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 13:38:13 UTC 2010

Hello-

Brianna and I called all the volunteers on the 18th to see when might be the
best time to have the next meeting.  At the time we were both in concordance
that a weekend evening seemed to be the best for everyone amongst those we
got in touch with.  No one has called me back of those who didn't pick up or
call back right then.  As it's getting close to December, I figured a
decision ought to be made soon.

I know the 4th is out since the benefit show is that night.  Perhaps the 5th
at 7 or 7:30pm?  There were also a number of people who said anytime in the
evening regardless of what day.  Perhaps Tuesday the 7th at 7pm?

Thanks,

Jesse