[g8-sheffield] [Fwd: HELP: Publicity for Manchester Radical Bookfair]

revoltingwildcat revoltingwildcat at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 00:47:15 BST 2005

FYI...

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	HELP: Publicity for Manchester Radical Bookfair
Date: 	Thu, 24 Mar 2005 00:57:28 +0000
From: 	Manchester Radical Bookfair <info at r...>
To: 	undisclosed-recipients: ;

Hello all,
I've just finished getting some publicity for the bookfair printed.
These include:
A3 Poster
Third A4 size leaflet
Sixth A4 size label/ sticker
If you can help distribute these please drop me a line with your
address letting me know how many of each you want and I'll mail them
out to you as soon as possible.

Also if you do a magazine or news letter please think about including
bit on the bookfair, details below.
Thanks for the support.
David
for Manchester Radical Bookfair

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

For Listings:
Event: The Seventh Manchester Radical Bookfair