[g8-sheffield] Sheffield G8 Samba-Direct-Action call out

info at rhythmsofresistancesheffield.org.uk info at rhythmsofresistancesheffield.org.uk
Sun Apr 24 18:08:39 BST 2005

This is Rhythms of Resistance Sheffield calling
http://www.rhythmsofresistancesheffield.org.uk/

Much will be happening in Sheffield around the G8 gathering June 15th to 17th
- samba will be contributing where appropriate.

In addition, we are interested in convening a group of like-minded people to
plan and execute our own contribution to this week.

We imagine a smallish affinity of people, some playing samba, some in other
roles, devising a direct contribution to the festivities.  If you see yourself
as part of this then please get in touch. (check your response does not go to
the g8-list but direct to this address, after that other forms of
communication would be preferable

love and rage
RORS