[g8-sheffield] schnews/trapese night

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Apr 29 12:04:03 BST 2005

Hia,

Sorry - can't find e-mail saying, and missed meeting:

Is this two separate things, the schnews and trapeze night?  Is it Have
I got Schnews for You, and then a Trapeze G8 pub quiz?  Woss happening?

And when's the date?

If the cricketers is free, it'd be good.  On the other hand, we could
get more students to go to the Broomspring Centre...

Dan
----