[g8-sheffield] banners phones working groups other topics..

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 29 16:06:02 BST 2005

I am confused - 2 things:

1. How can we self organise the working groups when I
didn't see the list on who wanted to do what -
apologies if I am being thick. But in the spirit of
getting started - anyone who wants to help with
publicity contact me? I am doing publicity stuff for
sheff events (also stuff in Sheff for the summit in
Scotland). Though the foot slogging for flyers/posters
around town and beyond needs to be ideally shared more
widely

2. Are we not meeting at the Rutland no more?

Julie - a phone would be a good thing for a contact
point for press etc.

hx