[g8-sheffield] Natasha da Silva/SHEFFIELD/Outokumpu is out of the office.

Natasha.DaSilva at outokumpu.com Natasha.DaSilva at outokumpu.com
Mon Aug 15 01:00:32 BST 2005

I will be out of the office starting  12/08/2005 and will not return until
30/08/2005.

I will respond to your message when I return, or for urgent enquiries,
please contact my colleague Diane Furness (diane.furness at outokumpu.com/
0114 2613863)

This message is meant for the addressee only and may contain
confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorised
review, use, copying, storage, disclosure or distribution of this e-
mail and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
named recipient or have otherwise received this communication in
error, please destroy this message from your system and kindly notify
the sender by e-mail. Thank you for your co-operation.