[g8-sheffield] Fw: Legal advice for busses]

adriana hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Fri Jul 1 11:27:32 BST 2005

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [G8arrestsupport] Fw: Legal advice for busses
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 00:04:47 +0100
From: Tony <woodywood2 at blueyonder.co.uk>
To: G8 arrest support <g8arrestsupport at lists.aktivix.org>

Hi all,

Got this email from one of our legal observers who is travelling up by mini
bus to G8. I can't answer it. Can anybody else. Clint is not on the list so
if you have any thoughts, can you email him directly at the address below.
Cheers
Tony W

From: <clintiguana at riseup.net>
not sure if you can help on this tony, but i will ask. Over the last few
years the old bill have been quite heavy with alchohol on busses going to
football. i know that it is ileagal to to drink on football coaches but
i am
not sure how far this legislation goes. is it
something they might pick up on for a mini bus travelling to the G8?

i know they are looking for any excuse to piss us about and after all
these month preperation it would be a shame to blow it all because people
have beer on the bus.

Cheers
Clint

"Porque o único sentido oculto das cousas
   É elas não terem sentido oculto nenhum" (A. Caeiro)

http://www.sheffield.dissent.org.uk/
http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/G8