[g8-sheffield] Fw: angry eedjit

lastcot at btdigitaltv.com lastcot at btdigitaltv.com
Tue Jul 12 03:00:05 BST 2005

-------------- next part --------------
Hello everybody,                                                                                When I read the e-mail from " James "  first I was a bit shaken then annoyed, then disgusted.                                                                    Then my trusty sense of humour took over and I've sent him 3 e-mails so far. When I can find out how work this infernal machine I'll forward them to the list so you'll be able to read them as well.                          One of the things I told him was that boogie doesn't inconvenience you like a bomb does and to stop being such a ninny it isn't funny and it isn't clever.(referring to the connection with WW2 and spam }           Haven't yet done the Monty Python thing.                                           Of course now I'm afraid - I'm very afraid !  He has my e-mail address and will probably throw spam at me ----- UGH --- I'm a vegan.     If I was more technorate er scientiffik er - or upterdate I might spam him and see how he likes it.                                                        Thanks for all the info and the laughs and the nice feeling of knowing that I am in good company.                                                                Gremlin Granny Penny