[g8-sheffield] James

Kathleen Holliday noworris at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 13:55:22 BST 2005

I think it was a person who was needing someone to shout at. I just got another nasty council tax bill and I can't pay it and have £800 pounds to find.
If the council has sold all our assets why do we pay them when it just makes the council bosses obese?
I pay tax on my low wages and on all purchases as VAT. Council tax is unfair when we pay tax on everything anyway. I think James was drunk and cross and I don't mind him shouting, I've done plenty of shouting and it's better for him to shout here than in the council offices.

As for spam, I'm female but the spammers keep asking me to enlarge my penis, take out a mortgage, buy a cheap watch, take out a loan, contact my bank and claim my £1,000,000 lottery win in some obscure place I haven't heard of!! A bit more won't make much difference, just more to delete.

James isn't blaming the right people, and that's a common thing at the moment.