[g8-sheffield] This lengthy stream about one small quote

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Jul 15 19:18:39 BST 2005

You are right, of course.  But then, it's like my addiction to
Pringles.  I know it's wrong on so many levels, but I just can't help
myself.

Plus, have you actually had to live through watching yet another
promising organisation get swappied?  It's an experience that can scar
you for life!

But I'll shut up now.

Bad me. (*slap!*)
----