[g8-sheffield] London bombing is also a conspiracy

Anonymous Sender anonymous at remailer.metacolo.com
Sun Jul 17 09:39:48 BST 2005

The bombings in London are not what mainstream news are reporting. There is already some interesting questions to be answered. Read more or contact the radio broadcaster and journalist Alex Jones at
www.infowars.com

Here are some questions:

Do you really believe for a second that guys with 8 month babies and guys who taught disabled schoolchildren would want to blow themselves up and kill other innocent people and leave their passports so their families could get in trouble?

Many British newspapers reported on anti terror drills weeks and months before the bombings, but none of them picked up on the biggest story of them all, a drill on the day, the same places at the exact same time of the attack. Why?

>From a BBC interview with Peter Power and Visor Consultants: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now.

1. Why would suicide bombers carry personal documents?
2. How is it that paper documents can survive bomb blasts that rip apart
steel and people?

3. The super steel ids stayed at the exact same place near the "suicide bombers"?
4. If you were going to use four bombs in four locations, blowing yourself
up in the process, why would you leave extra bombs in your hire car for the
police to find?
5. HOW DID THESE NICE YOUNG LADS GET THEIR HANDS ON MILITARY GRADE HIGH
EXPLOSIVES AND IF THEIR HOUSES WERE FULL OF THEM, ENOUGH TO WARRANT THE
EVACUATION OF 600 PEOPLE FROM THE AREA THEN WOULDNT THEIR FAMILIES HAVE
NOTICED?

6. A bus driver pointed out that the number 30 bus was the only one to be re-routed after the initial bombs went off in the London Underground, every other bus carried on its normal journey, but for some reason this bus was diverted

7. Why did not the bus cameras work?
8. Was the mammoth 20 hour inspection session the weekend before of the bus cameras means of disabling them, or something even darker? Were the contractors, who were not familiar to the bus company employees, actually placing the bomb?

9. Original reports stated that Binyamin Netanyahu was warned BEFORE the first blast, now all the Associated Press reports are being changed to say he was warned AFTER the first blast.

10. The warning contradicts the fact that the original explanation of a power surge went out for an hour or more. They knew it was an attack but put out a false explanation. Plus why did Netanyahu get a warning and the victims didnt?
11. Is it just a coincidence that the G8 meeting took place the same day?