[g8-sheffield] Free Thought

Kathleen Holliday noworris at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jun 1 15:08:48 BST 2005

Ian Wallace, But you didn't tell us which group of 'free thinkers' you have joined...
 Well I can't get to the Town Hall as Ive just worked a night shift, or I would have told you in person. You asked me for my label. I don't have one. I can't stand deceit and lies. I really haven't joined a group and yes I have my own opinions but Ive heard that's typical of an aquarian. You could call me an anarchist but I don't believe in violence and I would welcome leaders who were not paid vast amounts and who put the planet first, so I'm not even an anarchist. You could say I'm humanitarian but really it's people who fuck the world up, so I'm not really one of those either. I fight alone for the saving of a bit of green belt with an ancient monument and fairies in it, so I'm an Individualitarianist ! I have politics but they are my own and that goes for my philosophical ideas too. I'm amazed that people have enslaved themselves to the books of Islam and Christianity for 2000 years!! I like Frank Herbert, particularly "God Emporer of Dune and Heritics of Dune". Aha! I'm a Herbertian! Also I think history has been messed up and Velikovsky is right so I'm a Velikovskian and a heretic.  ~ Kathy