[g8-sheffield] Recording of council session

Danny mailing at upwingers.net
Wed Jun 1 22:59:56 BST 2005

Hi all,
I managed to record the main debate between the councillors today on the G8:

It's a large file,1 hour and 38 minutes of speaking and 24 megs in size.

http://www.upwingers.net/resources/audio/council010605.wav

You might need to turn it up, but be warned, the sound can suddenly go up
when people in the gallery clap or heckle the councillors.

With the amount of Labour councillors who stood up today and proclaimed
their undying support for freedom of speech and the opportunity to protest
in order to express this freedom I say we visit the council again during
their next full session and hold them to their word if the police totally
shut us down when the G8 are here.

Best wishes,
Danny.