[g8-sheffield] protest bans?

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Thu Jun 2 09:30:31 BST 2005

This is from the StWC mailout....

The situation regarding protests on the 15th & 16th June is as follows:
The police are now not saying that the protests that we are organising for The
Winter Gardens and Cutler's Hall are banned, they have backed off for the
moment. We are currently in discussion with the police about where these will
take place. We will update you as soon as we have more information regarding
assembly points.

steve

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk