[g8-sheffield] Workshops at Peace in the Park

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Jun 2 20:39:42 BST 2005

Also -

There's still plenty of room at Peace in the Park, in our little radical
'Speakeasy' infocafe and workshop corner.

Amongst other stuff, we've got UHC Collective from Manchester doing a
workshop on subvertising n radical art; stuff on  creativity and theatre
action, consensus decision-making, quick consensus for action,
facilitation, forming affinity groups...) and some other things.

So!  Who wants to come along and do a nice MPH workshop in a dark, low
radical tent on Sat 11th?

And!  Who's gonna bring flyers, books, bits a paper and their funky
selves down to the Speakeasy to wibble about stuff o'er nice fud and
drink?  The cafe part's gonna be in the open mike tent (it's 80ft long,
so it should be OK!) and should be really chilled.

Who has any other ideas?  I think there's probably room, although its
all about as, um, 'autonomous' (i.e. disorganised) as you could hope...

lurv

Dan