[g8-sheffield] More stewards for Peace in the Park!

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Jun 3 09:46:58 BST 2005

See below...

 From Benjamin Major <complexitybenjamin at hotmail.com>:
------------

Good news!

We now have a total of 22 potential helpers on the day.

If anybody on the list still knows friends, collegues, random people met
in pubs... who would like to steward for the festival then get them to
e-mail me or phone me on 07795033872 and we should have enough to keep
the festival running smoothly throughout the day.

See you soon.

Benjamin