[g8-sheffield] Publicity Hot Spots

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 12:23:46 BST 2005

As mentioned at the meeting on Weds I have put a list
of publicity spots that I have used in the past on the
Wiki. Great if people could put up other suggested
places to point people in the direct of.

Thanks to everyone who took posters the other night at
the meeting. There are still loads left that need to
go out - so help from others on the list very much
needed.

Mozaz is sorting out a central location in town so
that people can pick them up - ANY NEWS ON THAT YET?
Otherwise email me off list and give me some where to
mail them and I will.

Hx