[g8-sheffield] Re: accommodation team communique..

adriana hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Sun Jun 5 13:57:11 BST 2005

Hi zamoz,

It might be worth trying *to exactly find out if the S14 is applied
together with all later amendments to same Section*. I suppose so but am
no lawyer.

I have just browsed the act intended to reinforce the S14 of Public
Order Act (which is certainly being enforced in Sheffield as we all
heard from the council meeting of June 1st).

According to section 59 of Anti social behaviour act (aggravated
tresspass), we could be talking of several months imprisonment, so it is
rather significant.

cheers
has anybody checked Mullen solicitors?

great news from anarchist wizard, your pictures (gnome)
reminded me of a recent French film, "Amélie"

http://www.sheffield.dissent.org.uk/
http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/G8