[g8-sheffield] CHECK AND DOUBLE CHECK FLYERS PLEASE

Helen and Nick slendermeans1 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 7 18:58:00 BST 2005

Hi.

Two new drafts of flyers on the wiki to check/proof
read. Please don't assume others have checked it!
Especially regarding how people are to contact us/meet
us/locations/starting times. I have put phone the
number on talked about on Sunday at the leafleting.

Once agreed at Wed meeting next batch will be printed
Thursday.

Please do check this time and give feedback - bring
all queries/doubts/disagreements over it to the
meeting. I have to finish Wed night after the meeting.

Flyers at
http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/G8Shefpublicity#Flyer_for_Sheffield_G8_Events

1) New flyer with expanded timeline for Peace in the
Park and demo. Can just use back and front (i.e. 2
sides instead of 4) to give to people on demo who know
about G8 but need details of next weeks events.

2) A short 2 sided version to hand out to people not
familiar with G8. Has a mix of background and events.
Its an alternative to getting more 4 sided ones copied
- if people pefer this, e.g. easier to give out to
people while on demo?

I will have a limited number of copies of most recent
4 sided ones with the plaza taken off at the meeting
on Wed for people who need some between wed and
Saturday.

Hx