[g8-sheffield] Oppenly Classist..

zerosevenfour two zerosevenfourtwo at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 14:59:10 BST 2005

yes dan class is a means to subdegate all of humanity and take us from our
mother this earth.. however if simply say that class is there to subdegate
we ignore the very real plight and fight of that class the working class. i
have no intrest in what or why the g8 are in sheffield. the reson i can not
leave this alone to my own cost and the very cost to friendships is because
of my love for the working class. it will the working class who the police
will use there new found confidance and powers upon. it will then become
part of folk law how the middle class was so midley pissed upon. but part of
histstory how the powers of section 14 and so fourth was further used to
fuck over the working class. therfor this for me is an issue of class and
becomes a class war..

mozaz.