[g8-sheffield] Fwd: Sheffield Live! Community Programme Slot

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Jun 9 16:20:57 BST 2005

Hey up,

See below - anyone fancy doing a 12 to 1 slot next week?  Maybe on the
Thursday, so we could have some recordings from Wednesday's protest.  I
might try and see if we can't do a phone in with someone from liberty
and amnesty, following their condemnation of the US-led global torture
network...

What do people think?

Dan
----