[g8-sheffield] class

Chris Malins chrismalins at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 18:09:02 BST 2005

Some rather sweeping class based statements going around. I'm not
convinced that the entire middle class conforms to that description, any
more than the working class does. Unless you are trying to define new
groupings, in which case the old terminology beceoms anti-constructive.

But perhaps time to take this one of list for everyone's sakes, given
how clsoe we are to impact?

Chris