[g8-sheffield] this list is supposed to be about the G8

zerosevenfour two zerosevenfourtwo at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jun 10 13:08:38 BST 2005

and i would say the issue of class is very much about the g8. let us not
delude ourselfs that this is not the case. once the g8 meeting is over the
police have crushed us like mice. there new found confidance will no doubt i
feel be used across sheffield. in 1984 and then the killing of 94 football
fans south yorkshire police have had to go on a softley softley basis.
however this is changeing. you only need to see how meny thousands of
working class football fans are treated each weekend. you only need remmeber
the mini riots of darnall in 1994 and events since to inform you that the
police will with out doubt use there new found confidance against the
working class of this city. if we do not defend our right to protest our
right to dissent we will not only be letting ourself down but the working
class. so in conclushon the issue of class on this list is very relevant.

mozaz