[g8-sheffield] this list is supposed to be about the G8

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Jun 10 16:50:17 BST 2005

NOBODY IS SAYING THE G8 DOESN'T HAVE ANY IMPACT ON THE WORKING CLASS!
WE'RE SAYING THIS LIST IS TO DISCUSS WHAT WE'RE DOING TO PREPARE FOR THE
G8 IN SHEFFIELD!  OH, EXTRA, EXTRA F88K, HOW HARD CAN THAT BE TO
GRASP!!?? WHY OH WHY ARE WE TRAPPED IN A LOOPING PARADY OF THE LIFE OF
BRIAN!!??

I MEAN - DO YOU GO INTO CHIP-SHOPS DEMANDING CRISPS COZ, LIKE, ALL
POTATO PRODUCTS ARE ESSENTIALLY THE SAME??? NOOO!  CHIP SHOPS SELL
*CHIPS!* THE FACT THAT THEY DON'T SELL CRISPS *DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE
OPPRESSING YOU!!!*

YAY FOR THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DISCUSSING THE WAY THE G8 RELATES TO
CLASS, AND DISCUSSING PREPARATION FOR THEIR ARRIVAL! YAY FOR ALL PEOPLE
WHO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE! BOO FOR ALL PEOPLE WHO DON'T!

IF YOU WANT A LIST TO DISCUSS THE WORKING CLASS AND HOW IT RELATES TO
THE G8, GO AND SET ONE UP!! ITS EASY!  THEY'RE FREE FROM YAHOO!  YAY FOR
CAPITALISM!

DUPED INTO AGGRESSION!?  AAAAUUUGGH!!! WHY DOES EVERY POLITICAL MOVEMENT
IN SHEFFIELD HAVE TO BECOME A MOZAZ FORUM!!??  AAAAUGUGUGUH!!! HELP US
GOD!!! AAAUGUGUGH!!!!

Right, that's it.  I'm off to join the foreign legion.
----