[g8-sheffield] Re: this list is supposed to be about the G8

adriana hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Fri Jun 10 22:37:06 BST 2005

I am endorsing Kathleen's opinion
AND

see you tomorrow at any workshop,
if Jym Jym comes for the workshop on id cards, i'll be around (peace in
the park stall), even if times do not perfectly match as some legal
observers meeting will occur tomorrow as well i hope

We need orange or bright yellow bibs or some other clothing, (caps?,
ribbons on the sleeves?), some whistles too, a lot of walkie talkies,
camcorders, video, digital and conventional photo cameras, tape
recorders, etc. for the legal observer's team .Any donations? Any
funds?. This issue should be raised on the meeting tomorrow, as well as
funds to pay for bails

best wishes and love to you all

cheers

http://www.sheffield.dissent.org.uk/