[g8-sheffield] Re: Good n evil (Dan)

adriana hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Sat Jun 11 00:19:09 BST 2005

>> it will the working class who the police will use there new found
>>> confidance and powers upon. it will then become part of folk law
>> how
>>> the middle class was so midley pissed upon. but part of
>> histstory how
>>> the powers of section 14 and so fourth was further used to fuck
>> over
>>> the working class. therfor this for me is an issue of class and
>>> becomes a class war..
>>>
>>> mozaz.

Hi, Dan and Mozaz, my apologies for throwing oil to boiling oil, but
i've got to agree with Ian Wallace this once,
To make it really simple: this country is a class-ist country, (as much
as Spain for instance), where advance is much based on background and
family means, to the point where it borders on élitism. How can an
educated person like Dan deny this fact? Because there is a deeper
reason for disagreement, guess which? (I don't know i swear to the
goddess i don't know, just keep on working together as you've being
doing these years, without betraying each other).
Peace and harmony, not too much respect because too much respect would
kill any party.
The powers of section 14 were used against the Miners' strike i was told
by a good source. Since those years, the same acts apparently have been
amended specifically to make it harsher (like the provisions turning an
illegal assembly into any assembly were more than 2 persons are united,
the distance from any third person needs to be found out)

Please join the legal support team (details on wiki and/or contact
Lesley) if you are able to provide a warm
word of comfort at 2 am, and a lift back on your car to the poor
protester who may be released from the B.'s court at any time really.
Some warm tea and place to stay for the night or accompany them to station.

amp

--

http://www.sheffield.dissent.org.uk/
http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/G8