Fw: [g8-sheffield] this list is supposed to be about the G8

Rage Machine rage97farm at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jun 12 00:06:58 BST 2005

But the point is, Dan, thers a chip shop neer us that does sell crisps. It
dosn't have many flavors but basic stuff like cheese and oinion, reddy
salted, salt and vinegar.
That dosn't make it less of a chip shop and, to extend your example, shows
how capitalism undermines working class communities - who like their chips.

Rage97