[g8-sheffield] Pro-capitalists -Make Poverty Worse

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 00:37:53 BST 2005

Pro capitalists are organising a a counter demo in Edinburgh under the
banner of Make Poverty Worse.

http://www.beyondtv.org/nato/make_poverty_worse.htm

CRAP (Capitalism Represents Acceptable Policy), the World's fastest
growing pro-capitalist organisation, cordially invite you to help
“Make Poverty Worse”, in Edinburgh on July 2nd in what will be our
largest and most powerful mobilisation to date. We, the silent
majority, will march in opposition to, and defiance of, all those
green do-goody left-wingers, bicycle-loving beatniks, and past-it
'never-were that-good even in their heyday' aging rockers, on the same
day that they march in their vague and pathetic attempt to make the
world a bit fairer.

We will march in celebration of globalised economic capitalism, in
support of increasing the poorest countries' debt, in support of
privatising absolutely everything and more unbalanced trade rules, and
to encourage the invading of other resource-rich countries to
strengthen our economy and bolster our shares. We must tell our heroic
leaders: “ignore them...they are badly-dressed and smell.... listen to
us: you have been doing exactly the right thing all along...we just
need more of it!”.

During the G8 meetings at Gleneagles, industry financiers and
representatives of the worlds largest corporations will be encouraging
the leaders of the eight richest countries to 'keep up the good work'
and ignore the complaints of the bleedin' heart NGO reps. On the
streets WE will square up to those marching woollie liberals, making
sure our opinions overshadow theirs, while encouraging our friends in
government and law enforcement to nip their desires for a better world
in the bud and to decorate Gleneagles Hotel with a delightful new
wallpaper pattern called 'splatters of anarchists' blood'.

More at:

http://www.beyondtv.org/nato/make_poverty_worse.htm

Independent grassroots news: www.sheffield.indymedia.org.uk