[g8-sheffield] Re: march following there depature..

adriana hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Tue Jun 14 02:46:15 BST 2005

yes zerosevenfour, that's a mmm strange idea! (?*#?)
Moved by M. Jackson's liberation free of 10 charges, and by the setting:
each innocent statemtn, one white pigeon dove is released, from a
basket, by a young ardent woman fan.
So this is also a powerful symbol, nice for being photographed and video
recorded.
This would carry forward our message of PEACE

btw, apologies for being ironic, but "Peace in the Park ", guess what,
being built on top of the former general cemetery, does sound ironic...
R.I.P. in the park... skeptically.

You may also read
and contribute to "Politik_Fiction" on wiki.

thanks a lot
Sometimes the obvious is not sufficiently expressed or made explicit:
sometimes it is too much. But anyway, if a message is off topic we can
just "skip  to main content"

thanks serosevenfour two

http://www.sheffield.dissent.org.uk/
http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/G8