[g8-sheffield] ear to ear with Med

Jillian Creasy jcreasy at onetel.com
Tue Jun 14 21:13:17 BST 2005

I'm going to be at Radio Sheffield at 8.10am tomorrow morning (Wed) doing an interview about the right to protest. In the radio car will be ... our beloved Chief Constable. Apparently he didn't want to come into the studio as he didn't want to be "toe to toe" with me and the producers didn't want to set up a situation which might get "too aggressive".  Just another example of thinking the worst ...  I want to try to steer things round to WHY we are protesting about the G8 Justice Ministers being in Sheffield.

If anyone can phone in afterwards it would be great ... there is usually a phone in from 9am onwards, the topic and numbers are announced during the news part.

Jillian