[g8-sheffield] Police prepare to make thousands of arrests at G8

Kathleen Holliday noworris at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 21:23:41 BST 2005

I thought that it was the "Commies" that we all had to be careful of! So now it's the anarchists! What happened to freedom of speech? Are the thought police going to be there as well! It's ridiculous how the media stirs things up. The only people who shouldn't be there are the self-elected mafia-type war mongerers and that's who we are protesting about isn't it, so it's good that we are all on the same side. The protesters fro Europe have as much right to protest about this as anyone else, after all it's global domination that these war mongerers are planning and that concerns everyone.