[g8-sheffield] Fw: [sheffieldagainstwar] Make them hear us - Jointhe G8 protests Wednesday & Thursday.

Tim van Tinteren tim at phallicide.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 09:42:58 BST 2005

What group was that then?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Philip John Satur
  To: Jillian Creasy
  Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2005 9:19 AM
  Subject: Re: [g8-sheffield] Fw: [sheffieldagainstwar] Make them hear us - Jointhe G8 protests Wednesday & Thursday.

  I went to Tudor Sq last night as advertised on the 'net' only to find that the 150 allowed protestesters were all from ONE group. Why didnt they share the places out and why worse that that did they agree to vetted. The vangaurd is and always will be a joke.

  Jillian Creasy <jcreasy at onetel.com> wrote:
    For information for those going for the pen option.
    Jillian