[g8-sheffield] (no subject)

Kathleen Holliday noworris at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jun 16 16:17:19 BST 2005

I was about 13 years old when the young people of San Fransisco put flowers in their hair and peacefully began the movement that changed history.
I ordered a magasine called "Intro" that came from London to my newsagents and carried news about them and it altered the way I thought about everything.
When I was called a "hippy" because of my ideals and principles I felt honoured.
It was the media who turned it into a derogatory term, same as they lied on the news yesterday.