[g8-sheffield] Arrested

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Fri Jun 17 03:23:09 BST 2005

> Dear Jan Worth

In addition to the legal service team at 07913779976, 24 hours from
Wednesday morning.

we shall help you inform the following persons about your daughter's
arrest asap:

If you want a solicitor: we advise you to phone Kieran Clarke 01246
211006 . If your daughter is offered a caution she should make sure she
speaks to a solicitor first.

Convergence Centre at 07786907084

If you want your daughter's release to be known by journalist Marco van
Belle, Look North,
his public phone number is 07866601450

My best wishes and sincere hope that your daugher is released and safe soon.