[g8-sheffield] New Labour polotics in a very thin radical coat

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Mon Jun 20 22:06:36 BST 2005

Hi

On Mon 20-Jun-2005 at 03:53:30PM +0100, Jan Worth wrote:
> I would like to know who this person means by 'us' in
> his extremely patronising them and us tract that
> appeared on your website today.

I don't know if this needs saying but just because
something is posted to the Indymedia newswire it doesn't
mean that Indymedia endorses it, also I don't know if the
author actually posted it or if someone else did...

  http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2005/06/314345.html

Of course people are also free to post comments to it...

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World