[g8-sheffield] Filthy Radical Show - Thurs 12 to 1: come n help!

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Jun 21 16:57:23 BST 2005

Hey up,

The Filthy Radical Show is back on, this Thursday from 12 to 1.  So -

1. Tune in: 87.7 fm

2. Do you want to join in?  Either come in to the studio n shout from
the back, have a chat about something close to your heart, bring in a
favourite filthy radical track (like... er, the punk version of Fraggle
Rock we played last time!) - giz an e-mail or a call on 07968 997861.
We haven't planned meeting up yet, but probably will about two hours
before the showv or sommat.

3. Has anyone got any good audio suggestions?  We're after good
political songs, things like Bushwhacked, etc...  I can come n copy
em... just don't tell anyone, coz it's illegal.

see ya

Dan