[g8-sheffield] Re: mas mobilisation

Kathleen Holliday noworris at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jun 23 23:10:16 BST 2005

Rage Machine said:

> I just fail to understand why, in debating mass mobilisation, we have to
> make side swipes at our comrades.
> Isn't this why we always fail?

Divide and Rule!
Together we stand, divided we fall!

Does this just apply to people in any given "click"?

Why is it that the people of the city weren't motivated to give any sign of
their despair?

Is it because you are unapproachable, and too militant and much too
defensive, overly factional and ready to argue rather than reason? You
aren't attracting the right people and it's a shame because it isn't good to
have our beautiful planet in the hands of profiteering and despotic business
men. Do you think that there are no people who think this in their hearts
but don't want to be on the front line?

If the word "anarchist", or "militant" is changed in it's meaning in
NewSpeak, then why do you use it? In the USA in the sixties, no-one wanted
to be identified with a "commie" because it was in their television and
radio propaganda, the same thing is happening now. If you are all free
people why don't you start setting a better example.