[g8-sheffield] Visiting the Commonplace.

dougald hine writetodougald at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 12:17:00 BST 2005

Again, I don't know if this is any use, but there are definitely seats left
on the Make Poverty History coaches going up to Edinburgh on the 2nd
(leaving about 5am...). Only problem is they're coming back the same day -
but you could always jump ship and make your own way home. Anyway, it's £30
a seat. The booking number's 251 1234*.*

*Booking line: 0114 251 1234 (Speak to Rachel or Su*

On 6/24/05, Alice Collins <Angeltime at btopenworld.com> wrote:

> Hi Ben and everyone,
> For what its worth - I'm going up to Edinburgh 3rd - 8th on National
> Express bus. It cost me £45 return. Don't know if there's still seats
> available.
> I'd love to meet up with people in Edinburgh or at convergence centre.
> Love alice

Dougald Hine
46 Alderson Road, Sheffield S2 4UD
(+44)(0)7810 650213