[g8-sheffield] ruth here...Cafe collective contact?

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Fri Jun 24 18:02:07 BST 2005

there are big pans but still not sure how and when they'll be being
carted about see. i'm sure we can work something out  if its only 20
people .

Friday, June 24, 2005, 5:47:54 PM, you wrote:

gcrn> That sounds great. The guys touring )20 of them), have asked if we
gcrn> can feed them, but IŽm happy to put together some vegan slop for
gcrn> them all. Will there be the big tub or whatever than I can use for
gcrn> that? Otherwise IŽll bring something from home or something, but
gcrn> yeah, popcorn or something easy sounds like it would do the trick.

gcrn> Thank you!

gcrn> - Gavin.

gcrn> On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:39:30 -0700 atw