[g8-sheffield] watch what you are saying..

zerosevenfour two zerosevenfourtwo at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Jun 28 12:08:50 BST 2005

inteligance has it that the police are reading this list and makeing out
those who are more out spoken on this list are leaders.. this become claer
dureing the g8 protest in sheffield.. well done to those of urbanparanoia
who took the met for a walk up walkly and to burbage rocks through the parks
up ringinglow and all on a very warm thursday them in full uniform.. i have
my doubts about the events of g8 in sheffield. while we had good times what
we need to ask is did we move foroword?

a note the matlida list is not for anything but getting the matlida project
of the ground and running. though i have not been here dan and others have
been makeing efforts to get this done.

there will be a meeting on the 18th july at matilda this is to talk about
this space so any other agendas etc leave them at home.

0742