[g8-sheffield] Urgent donations needed!!

Funding Dissent! fundingdissent at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 29 17:46:53 BST 2005

Those in the Dissent Network have organised
accommodation and convergence spaces in Edinburgh,
Glasgow, and a rural site near Gleneagles.  We have
infopoints, office spaces, kitchens, and medical and
legal teams.

However, our bank account is now completely empty.

Many of you no doubt intend to make a donation when
you arrive to one of our infopoints, or convergence
spaces.  If so, why not consider making a donation
now, when it is most needed.

Donations directly into the Dissent bank account at
the Cooperative Bank are best:

Sort Code 08-92-99,
account number 6515 5518.
For international bank transfers you will also need
the following codes: IBAN: GB85 CPBK 0892 9965 1555 18
SWIFT: CPBKGB22

Paypal is a second choice -- visit
http://www.dissent.org.uk/donate.html or
http://www.tenpounds.org

For fundraising ideas, and other ways to donate,
visit http://www.dissent.org.uk/content/view/90/66/

Thanks!!!

--
http://dissent.org.uk/content/view/90/66/