[g8-sheffield] calling for the G8 to disband: strategy]

Philippe Deux hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Fri Mar 11 23:57:04 GMT 2005

Sorry i keep forwarding other groups messages, but this is original and
significant too.
(Call Out for the G8 TO DISBAND: How? Through Media Work by Local Groups).

A Call out to volunteers anyway has been written (by the legal support
group in London), which could be examined at the next g8-sheffield
meeting, since it contains common (shared) issues. Then we can think
again carefully and consider whether the sheffield group is interested
in a call out to volunteers (to act as drivers and legal observers at
the street actions during the event) or not. Persons may prefer to get
involved on the
media strategy (also creative and more engaging for journalists) than
with solicitors and constables. (!)

... Wish as Chris has said that no one would promise what cannot be
delivered...

Best wishes for weekend,

R&A