[g8-sheffield] booking agenda time for Leeds!

@@ hjdsmdr at mixmail.com
Thu Mar 17 20:09:11 GMT 2005

Heelo,

Please remember we will also attend meeting in Leeds:
Between 5-seven persons> Local Group from SHEFFIELD.
With own email list at
g8-sheffield at lists.aktivix.org

Following two public meetings, we have created an action plan for June,
the week before and the week during g7 summit here in the city of
Sheffield. We'd love to explain this action plan to other dissent!
groups in Leeds, March 26-27, We'd need, for a proper display, a large
screen or whiteboard to stick pictures and maps on.

Thank you for a reply

g8-sheffield LOCAL & Working GROUP
see: http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/