[g8-sheffield] the Government ID Tax

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Sat Mar 26 00:00:49 GMT 2005

Hello,  good holy Friday, resurrection on Sunday, i am pasting this info
on the question of the general election May 5th and ID cards, now being
called Government ID TAX
If anyone in this list would like to join efforts, you know where to
meet us, this Tuesday April democracy cafe at Blue Moon and no2id website.

cheers

amp

  It's now all-but-certain that the general election will be on 5th