[g8-sheffield] Re: criminalizing communities

amp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Tue Mar 29 19:14:16 BST 2005

Yes, intentions seem good, but if we were Muslims we wouldn't like the
idea of being monitored and prepared for the hanging. Ethnical
Cleansing:  ID cards could be used to this effect and is the SSF
seconding the anti ID campaign?
Is the SSF seconding an active role in the next coming elections?

These are important questions before anyone could start trusting an
alien group like the SSF, made up of white atheists and white Christians
alike.

But of course you know better or worse, and trying is a show of courage.

:-)

R&A

say 'but...'