[g8-sheffield] more thoughts on last nights meeting..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Thu Mar 31 16:04:38 BST 2005

these notes are taken from here http://pretentiousartist.com/

another g8 meeting another f***ing hell.. i feel very much these fuc***s will
come here to sheffield.. the self important left anarchist will do their self
important stuff.. meanwhile the global holocaust is a continuous everyday rape
of life. everyday animals are eviscerated, women are raped, children molested
and murdered, species pushed to extinction. the earth our home, our life, the
mother of all life is ravaged. a stand must be taken now for the crisis is upon
us, LOVE must be declared, our culture and its corrupt supporters must fall..
meanwhile we sit upstairs in smokey pubs being a contadiction with a drink in
our hand.. we speak of our desire to overthrow this evil empire.. while giving
finance to the very people who are fucking up generations of life.. the drinks
industry is one of the biggest supporters of this new labour government and
each time we buy a drink we finance our own oppression.. one reason i gave up
drink.. yes there are others many other reasons.. i feel happy inside getting
on with life.. others just seem to desire my very demise.. looking for an
argument to forful their own self importance.. i'd say well done to jamie
oliver.. i dislike this self centred mother as much as others so do.. but at
least he has highlited a very real issue and that of food and how it affects
children.. not only has he done this he also has shown how many people of my
age do not eat the right shit.. i simply can not eat greens etc.. these are the
real issues of the masses.. i simply get very angry at the politcal left
anarchist.. they can not or do not desire to look further than their own
insular backyards.. some of the intolerence uttered towards the working class
following the meeting was just another form of discrimination.. at least i can
see saying it is the middle class.. is playing the fucking game of
subjugation.. that i have and hoped i have stopped..

MR M..