[g8-sheffield] Meeting is booked for the rutland 730 wed 3rd May:

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue May 3 13:55:20 BST 2005

Hello just to inform the meeting is booked for Wed 3rd May 2005 at 730 @ the
Rutland Arms Brown St Sheffield.. Can we start a draft agenda? Mark rang me
last night seems the meeting then did not happen or did it? Anyhow thoughts
ideas for an aggenda over to you lot.. Ill bring the lap top and cds from last
meeting ill make an effort sometime today to do draft notes from them.. Ill
allso bring the Working Groups list and of course Myself.. Did we all have a
good May Day then go danceing in the woods and hug some treas?

Mozaz..